- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing
Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing (JWMR) publishes peer-reviewed original articles on all aspects of research, planning, development and management of hazardous, toxic, and radioactive waste. JWMR is devoted to present and discuss information on the generation, prevention, characterization, monitoring, long-term behavior, treatment, handling, reuse and ultimate residual disposition of hazardous, radioactive, industrial and municipal solid wastes.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Waste Management and Reprocessing is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.