- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery
Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery (JVHS) is an open access, international journal which publishes original research and review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of Vascular Health. Our main aim is to deliver quality work and free access to readers across various fields of Vascular Health.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Vascular Health and Surgery is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.