- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
Journal of Respiratory Diseases & Treatment
Journal Respiratory Diseases & Treatment (JRDT) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a vast range of practical knowledge on current ongoing clinical research in all areas of Pulmonary & Respiratory system and treatments for various disorders and diseases. This creates a platform for the authors to make contributions towards the journal. The editorial office promises peer-reviewing of the submitted manuscripts to maintain quality.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Respiratory Diseases & Treatment is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Respiratory Diseases & Treatment or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.