- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Journal of Horticultural Science and Crop Research
Journal of Horticultural Science and Crop Research (JHSCR) is open access, peer-reviewed journal. Our journal’s motto is to provide current and advanced information to professional horticulturists, practitioners, and educators; promote and encourage an ideas exchange among scientists, and professionals working in horticulture. The journal publishes all the latest and outstanding research articles, letters and reviews in all aspects of horticulture. The journal aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments and research in horticulture. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers rapidly and freely available to researchers worldwide.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Horticultural Science and Crop Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Horticultural Science and Crop Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.