- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Journal of Ergonomics & Advanced Research
Journal of Ergonomics & Advanced Research (JEAR) is an international refereed journal publishing high-quality research on thematic issues in all areas of basic and applied research on ergonomics, occupational health and safety, and the prevention of workplace accidents.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Ergonomics & Advanced Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Ergonomics & Advanced Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.