- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
Journal of Endocrinology & Research Studies
Journal of Endocrinology & Research Studies (JERS) is an interdisciplinary and international scientific journal which publishes the scientific research articles, reviews, opinions, short communications, editorial etc. on all topics related to the endocrine physiology, its function, advanced research and so on.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Endocrinology & Research Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Endocrinology & Research Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.