- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care
Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care (JEMC) is a scientific and medical journal covering all activities concerned with emergency medicine, providing information to increase the ability to understand, recognize and treat emergency conditions.
The aim of JEMC is to serve as a source of latest research, training, practical, authoritative, clinical information that provides updates for physicians, researchers, residents, students, paramedics, and EMTs throughout the world to improve patient care by the understanding of health systems research and practice.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Emergency Medicine and Care is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.