- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Cancer starts when cells in a part of the body start to grow out of control. In fact cells become cancer cells because of DNA damage.
Advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) carries a dismal prognosis and the current treatment is limited to sorafenib, an agent with modest benefit.
Medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) is a neuroendocrine malignancy of the thyroid C cells that occurs in hereditary and sporadic clinical settings.
The study is to investigate a Hybrid IMRT/VMAT technique which combines intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) for the treatment of nonsmall cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Inflammation is one of the most important causes of the majority of cancer symptoms, including pain, fatigue, cachexia, and anorexia.
Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Oncology
Journal of Cancer science and Clinical Oncology (JCSCO) is a peer reviewed open access, scholarly journal that aims publishes original research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of cancer science and to act as a platform for clinicians and academicians to collaborate and share their knowledge.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Cancer Science and Clinical Oncology is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Oncology or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.