- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Journal of Alzheimers Disease & Research
Journal of Alzheimer's Disease & Research (JADR) is an international, high quality journal that aims to bridge knowledge gaps separating traditional fields of dementia research. It is an international multidisciplinary journal to facilitate progress in understanding the etiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, genetics, behavior, treatment and psychology of Alzheimer's disease. The journal publishes research reports, reviews, short communications, hypotheses, ethics reviews, book reviews, and letters-to-the-editor. The journal is dedicated to providing an open forum for original research that will expedite our fundamental understanding of Alzheimer's disease.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Alzheimers Disease & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Alzheimers Disease & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.