- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Journal of Aging & Gerontology Research
Journal of Aging and Gerontology Research (JAGR) provides an international forum for information that has clear and immediate applicability to the health, care, and quality of life of older persons. Each issue brings you the latest research and analysis from the field and helps you apply it to our everyday practice.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Aging & Gerontology Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Aging & Gerontology Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.