Cassava processing is a year-round activity in Nigeria, especially in southern part and Ibadan city. The wastes generated by the various processing industries are enormous. Cassava peels are a major residue of processing to prepare various food products. The cassava peels have high concentration of cyanide which has toxic and polluting effects. It is therefore important that the peels are properly processed or pre-treated to reduce the cyanide content before using them as livestock feed which is a common practice among livestock rearers.
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
This review is aimed to review breeding objectives and practices of small holder sheep production in Ethiopia.
A Study to Determine the Inheritance Pattern of Characteristics of Handwriting between Parents and Off-springs
Parents are the children’s learning models. A preschooler is influenced by the handwriting of his or her parents. He learns to write letters by imitating or copying the letters formed by the parents.
India is the global leader in world cashew business and cashew-nut industry is one of the important food processing industries in world.