|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
We help you
Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research
Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research (JPDR) an international and open access journal, is dedicated to publishing quality research innovations in the form of articles, reviews, opinions, case reports, short communications and editorials which feature current research in the study of the pancreas and its functions.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges