|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
We help you
Journal of Palliative Medical Care & Research
Journal of Palliative Medical Care & Research (JPMCR) is an open access, international, peer-reviewed journal. The aim of the journal is to provide up-to-date and cutting-edge information and professional support for healthcare providers in palliative medicine disciplines to improve the quality of life for patients. Palliative Care publishes original research articles in the clinical, scientific, ethical and policy issues, local and international, regarding all aspects of palliative care.
JPMCR publishes article types including Original Articles, Review Articles, Case Reports, Clinical Guidelines, Technical Notes, Perspectives, Editorials, and Commentaries.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Palliative Medical Care & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Palliative Medical Care & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges