|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
We help you
Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research
Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research (JNDR) is a peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary journal which covers a wide range of current research in Neurodegeneration and their related disorders including ALS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s, and Huntington’s, etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges