|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Industrial Pollution and Toxicity
Journal of Industrial Pollution and Toxicity (JIPT) is seeking papers of broad interest with relevance to pollution and its measures related to biological, ecological, and human health effects. JIPT objective is to publish the comprehensive information on innovations and current developments as research articles, reviews, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the Industrial Pollution and control measures.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Industrial Pollution and Toxicity is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Industrial Pollution and Toxicity or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges