|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
We help you
Journal of Clinical Trials & Experimental Studies
Journal of Clinical Trials & Experimental Studies (JCTES) is committed to advancing knowledge on research procedures related to clinical trials covering the design, conduct, analysis, synthesis and evaluation of key methodologies, the journal focuses on the latest topics, including ethics, regulation and policy impact.
JCTES aims to be one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within a short time after acceptance of manuscripts, this will benefit the people by getting faster access to clinical trial results.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Clinical Trials & Experimental Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Clinical Trials & Experimental Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges