|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
We help you
Journal of Analytical Toxicology & Environmental Study
Journal of Analytical Toxicology & Environmental Study (JATES) is an open access journal which publishes full-length research articles and reviews on all areas of pollution, toxicology studies, distribution and effects of pollutants, new techniques for the study, analysis and measurements including biochemical toxicology and ecotoxicology of xenobiotics and natural toxins related topics.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Analytical Toxicology & Environmental Study is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Analytical Toxicology & Environmental Study or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges