|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
We help you
Journal of Addiction Research & Treatment
Journal of Addiction Research & Treatment (JART) is an interdisciplinary, open access journal which provides original research on the vital issues including the latest research, treatments, and public policy issues in addiction research & therapy. JART creates a platform to share their knowledge and insights on the most important research and practical applications.
JART welcomes submissions from psychiatrists, psychologists, academics and counselors specializing in addictions treatment, as well as all professionals dealing with addictions and addictions therapy in clinical or applied settings.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Addiction Research & Treatment is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Addiction Research & Treatment or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges