Editorial Board Member - JAHI
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra is currently working as an assistant professor at Amity University, Noida. She completed her PhD in Biochemistry & Genetics at Maharishi Dayanand University. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra research is mainly focused on:
- Basic Molecular Biology Techniques like DNA & RNA isolation from different cancerous tissue, electrophoresis techniques, PCR etc.
- In vitro plant tissue culture techniques and media preparation.
- Purification and characterization of enzymes from different sources.
- SDS-PAGE and Native PAGE for protein separation.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of proteins and nucleic acids through various methods.
- Immobilization of Enzymes with various techniques like covalent coupling, electrostatic interactions etc.
Other Editorial Board Members - JAHI
International Public Health Unit
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Ethiopian Universities' Partnership Forum
Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
University of Buenos Aires
Centre for Mathematical Biology and Ecology
Republic of Georgia
School of pharmaceutical sciences
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering
Department of Electronic Engineering, Industrial Chemistry and Engineering
University of Messina