Editorial Board Member - JAHI
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra is currently working as an assistant professor at Amity University, Noida. She completed her PhD in Biochemistry & Genetics at Maharishi Dayanand University. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra research is mainly focused on:
- Basic Molecular Biology Techniques like DNA & RNA isolation from different cancerous tissue, electrophoresis techniques, PCR etc.
- In vitro plant tissue culture techniques and media preparation.
- Purification and characterization of enzymes from different sources.
- SDS-PAGE and Native PAGE for protein separation.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of proteins and nucleic acids through various methods.
- Immobilization of Enzymes with various techniques like covalent coupling, electrostatic interactions etc.
Other Editorial Board Members - JAHI
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering
Institute of Molecular Medicine
Faculty of Medicine
University of Lisbon
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology
University of Buenos Aires
International Public Health Unit
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Department of Microbiology
Department of Pharmaceutics
China Pharmaceutical University
School of Mathematics and Statistics
Central South University
Kwara State Specialist Hospital
Department of psychology
University of Pretoria