Editorial Board Member - JAHI
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra is currently working as an assistant professor at Amity University, Noida. She completed her PhD in Biochemistry & Genetics at Maharishi Dayanand University. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra research is mainly focused on:
- Basic Molecular Biology Techniques like DNA & RNA isolation from different cancerous tissue, electrophoresis techniques, PCR etc.
- In vitro plant tissue culture techniques and media preparation.
- Purification and characterization of enzymes from different sources.
- SDS-PAGE and Native PAGE for protein separation.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of proteins and nucleic acids through various methods.
- Immobilization of Enzymes with various techniques like covalent coupling, electrostatic interactions etc.
Other Editorial Board Members - JAHI
Department of Mathematics
University of Zimbabwe
Republic of Georgia
School of Biomedical Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Department of Bioinformatics
Medical & Molecular Virology Laboratory
Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
University of Buenos Aires
Department of Political Science
Virginia Commonwealth University
Department of Medical Microbiology
University of Manitoba